Email is probably the most efficient way used by tons and tons of businesses and corporates around the world to communicate with their vendors, customers, and clients. Microsoft Outlook is one of the most popular and widely used email applications for sending emails and receiving emails from other sources that you’re linked with. A lot of business profiles and individuals rely on Microsoft Outlook for communication purposes. In terms of features, Microsoft Outlook has superiority over its competitors.
Most of the time, Microsoft Outlook works just as fine it’s supposed to, you can quickly login to your account and check for new emails. However, that won’t be the case all the time, at times, you will run into issues and error that would prevent you from opening any emails in your Outlook account along wth not being to send any new emails to others from your account.
In the past, we’ve seen a lot of users reporting errors like [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9] in Outlook. So, we’ve decided to go ahead and take a closer look at the problem and try to solve it. In this article, you will learn more about the errors like [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9] and how to quickly fix them on your computer. Let’s go ahead and start off with the causes of the error.
Reasons Of [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9] Error
Running into errors with Micorosft Outlook is not uncommon, in fact, a lot of people face error codes like [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9] on a regular basis while trying to send new emails to others. If you’re facing the very same error code in Outlook, then you have come to the right place.
The aforementioned error basically implies that something is not correct with your Outlook account or the application that is installed on your computer. Errors like these pop up from time to time and there’s nothing much you could do to avoid them, besides, making sure that you have the latest version of Outlook installed.
It’s difficult to state the exact cause as there could be any number of reasons that might have resulted in this error. Here are some of the potential causes of this error.
- Incorrectly Installed Outlook Version:-If you’re facing similar error codes on your computer, chances are, the Outlook application or software is not installed properly on your system.
- Old Version Of Outlook:- Having an old version of Outlook software installed on your PC can also lead to errors that would prevent you from sending emails and opening newly received emails.
- Several Email Clients Installed:- If you have plenty of email clients and applications installed on your computer, there’s a good chance that one or the other email client is conflicting with Outlook.
- Multiple Outlook Email Accounts Logged In:- You’re most likely to run into errors like [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9] if you have several Outlook email accounts logged in on the same computer.
How To Resolve Outlook Error
As stated earlier in the article, errors are quite common with Microsoft Outlook, so is solving them. Below are some of the solutions that you can try in order to get rid of the errors that you’re facing in Outlook. Make sure to perfom the steps as mentioned below.
Method #1:- Clear Cache and Cookies Of Your Browser
Sometimes, the cache and cookies stored in your browser could be the cause of such errors. Simply removing all the cache and cookies from your browser will make your data clean and fresh. Here are the steps to clean cache from web browsers on your computer.
- Firstly, open up the Google Chrome or Mozilla web browser on your computer.
- Locate the three vertical dots on the top right corner, and click on it.
- Choose the “Settings” option in the context menu to proceed further.
- Under the Settings menu, find the “Cache and Cookies” option to begin.
- Choose the delete option on the next screen to remove all the stored cache and cookies.
Once everything is cleaned, you may visit the Outlook website and login to your account. We hope the issue is fixed is by now, in case, if you still see the error, then follow the next method.
Method #2:- Reinstall Microsoft Outlook Application
If you’re facing the error code in the Outlook application, chances are, the application is not installed correctly on your computer or laptop, therefore, you’re facing the error. In order to properly install the Outlook app, you need to first remove it from your PC using the below mentioend steps.
- Navigate to the Control Panel program on your Windows computer or laptop.
- Find the “Apps and Programs” option in the Control panel and open it.
- Now locate the Microsoft Outlook app from the list of installed apps.
- Click on the “Uninstall” option and grant the admin permission when prompted.
- Confirm the uninstallation by selecting the “Yes” option to remove the application.
The Outlook application is now uninstalled from your computer. You may now download the latest version of the Microsoft Outlook app from the official website and install it on your PC properly.
After the successful installation of the Outlook app, make sure to log in to your main outlook and try sending emails to see if the error is fixed. Most probably the issue will be fixed after a fresh installation of the software on your computer.
That’s pretty much all we’ve got to share this time, we hope you were able to fix the issue using the aforementioned methods on your computer. In case if you’re facing any other error codes or have any queries to be cleared, make sure to let us know in the comment section below. Make sure to share the article with others who might find it helpful.